We will review return of goods: any refund, is subject to the following and together with a non- refundable payment of AU$60 or the amount of the original delivery fee which ever is greater.
- Your goods have been unboxed and unopened you must contact us within 7 days of delivery.A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will be applicable to cover our out of pocket costs.
- Your goods have been unboxed but otherwise are as new and have not been used you must contact us within 7 days of delivery. A re- stocking fee of 25% will be applicable to cover our out of pocket expenses.
- We will not accept for return any goods that have been used , installed or where you have attempted to install it or if your goods are customised or are a special buy.
- We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these conditions of sale if such delay is due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Changing your mind or failing to check measurements correctly is not acceptable as a reason for return.
- These conditions of sale form our entire agreement between you and us.
- We reserve the right to refuse supply of goods ordered by you, terminate our contract with you.
- We may change any provision in these conditions of sale without notice.
You may place an order with us by telephone or via the email service offered.
We will allocate you a sales order reference number once your payment has been validated and processed.
We accept Visa Mastercard and Pay Pal.
When purchasing from Easiair your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.